WHEN I MET HER EVERYTHING CHANGED



Book store- When I Met Her, Everything Changed

 


I still remember the day when I first saw her. It was at a Barnes and Noble where I had gone to escape the scorching sun of the city. I saw her as soon as I entered the bookstore, and I couldn't help but stare.


She was sitting by the window, and her smile was glowing in the sunlight. I walked up to the counter to check out a book to read, but I kept looking back at her every now and then. I noticed that she was reading a book, and that made her even more attractive to me.


As I walked towards her after getting the book I checked out, our eyes met and it was as if I was struck by lightning. I stuttered a hello, and she smiled at me, and it felt as though the world around us had come to a stop.


I sat at a table near hers, pretending to read the book I checked out, but all my focus was on her. After some time, I couldn't resist myself and walked over to her and struck up a conversation. We talked for hours, about everything and I mean everything, and as we spoke, I felt like we had known each other for a lifetime.


We met again and again, and each time, we talked more, laughed more, and loved more. And, before I knew it, she had become a permanent part in my life.


As I sit here, looking at her sleeping peacefully beside me, I realize that after all the past relationships that she was the one I had been waiting for my whole life. Her eyes, her smile, and her heart had captured mine, and I knew that she was the one when I met her.


The Girl At The Party 


 There was a man named Mark who had been searching for true love for many years. He had been in many relationships but none of them seemed to be right for him. One day, he met a woman named Samantha and he instantly fell for her. However, he didn't think she was interested in him at all. He thought she was way out of his league and didn't want to embarrass himself by expressing his feelings.


But Mark couldn't help but be drawn to Samantha. Every time they would run into each other, he would feel his heart racing and his palms sweating. He didn't know what it was about her, but he couldn't get her out of his mind.


Weeks passed and Mark continued to see Samantha around town. He would often catch her staring at him but he still didn't think she was interested. Finally, one day, they ended up at the same party and he worked up the courage to ask her to dance.


Party by the lake- WHEN I MET HER EVERYTHING CHANGED


To his surprise, Samantha eagerly accepted and they spent the entire night talking and laughing. Mark couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to her and how comfortable he felt around her. As the party began to wind down, he knew he didn't want the night to end.


Before he knew it, he was walking her home and they exchanged phone numbers. They started talking on the phone, texting and FaceTiming each other every day and before long, they were officially dating.


As they grew closer, Mark began to realize that Samantha had been interested in him all along. She was just waiting for him to make the first move. They talked about their past relationships and how they were never truly happy until they met each other.


Mark had finally found the love of his life and it was with someone he had never thought would be interested in him. He realized that sometimes, true love is right in front of you, you just have to take a chance and reach out for it. 


Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for me and I take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. I look forward to sharing more of my work with the world in the coming years.

2 Comments

  1. Charli Dee7/16/2023

    Wow! So heartwarming! This so beautiful! I’m single right now, but I really hope to meet a man who will feel this way about me one day! Thankyou so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/17/2023

    🥰🫶🏽

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form