"Silent Snoozing Surveillance"

I always thought that my uncle was just a bit off. He would always come up with the weirdest stories and strange beliefs. But the one that always stuck out to me was his theory about women and sleeping.


According to him, whenever you in the bed with your old lady, girlfriend, wife or whatever you call her when the man falls asleep before she does best believe she has her camera out taking pictures of you sleeping every woman does it nephew. It was the creepiest thing I had ever heard, and I never believed it for a second.


Woman taking pictures

That is, until one day when I had to stay at a friend's house and his sister and I dated back in high school ended up sleeping in her bed after a night of clubbing with all of his friends. Then all of a sudden his sister comes in the room didn’t even turn on the lights and jumped straight in the bed grabs all the pillows told me to shut up and rest is history. The next morning, she handed me her phone and said, "Look I got a video of you snoring and pictures of you sleeping so peacefully." 

Wellington 3 Publishing

Wellington 3 Publishing presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington 3 Publishing where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington 3 Publishing is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form