The Lip Gloss Dilemma

 Adam had been with his girlfriend, Gina, for a few months now. They had their differences, but they always found a way to make things work. However, there was one thing that Adam found incredibly frustrating - Gina's love for lip gloss.

It was like she couldn't go anywhere without applying it first. Even worse, whenever she kissed Adam, she would leave behind a trail of sticky, pink lip gloss on his lips. No matter how hard he tried, it never seemed to come off.


Lip gloss wit glitter-The Lip Gloss Dilemma

Adam had never been the kind of guy to worry too much about his appearance. But he hated walking around with glittery, girly lips that took too long wipe off, especially when he had an important meeting to attend. It was becoming a real issue for him, and he couldn't keep quiet about it any longer.


"Gina baby," Adam said one day, as she leaned in for a kiss. "I really wish you wouldn't wear that lip gloss when kissing me. It's impossible to get off."


Gina looked at him with a hurt expression on her face. "Oh I didn’t know it was a problem for your precious lips plus I like wearing it," she said softly. "Why does it bother you so much?"


"It's just be sticking on my lips like I just applied it myself," Adam replied. "I don't want to have to worry about it every time you kiss me."


Gina nodded, understanding now. "Okay, I'll try not to wear it as much then," she said, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."


Adam felt relieved that he had finally spoken up. He knew Gina didn't mean to upset him, but sometimes little things like that could make a big difference. From that day on, he noticed Gina puts on her lip gloss after she gives him a kiss, and whenever she did, she made sure to warn him in advance.


Despite their differences, Adam knew he loved Gina more than anything. He didn't care if she wore lip gloss or not. As long as they were happy together, nothing else mattered.

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for me and I take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. I look forward to sharing more of my work with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form