Tryst in the Starry Night

 

Night sky-Tryst in the Starry Night


As our bodies entwine 

In a lover's sweet embrace 

I lose myself in you 

And all my troubles erase 


The warmth of your skin against mine 

Sends shivers down my spine 

I feel so alive 

As our hearts and souls combine 


Your touch is like magic 

It sets my senses out of control 

Every caress, every kiss 

Is a symphony of ecstasy and praise 


In this moment, we are one 

Nothing else exists 

Just the rhythm of our moans

And the pounding of our hearts' twists 


With every gasp, every moan 

Our love becomes a masterpiece 

A portrait of passion 

A testimony to our chemistry and release 


And when the fireworks come

And we fall back into each other's arms 

I know I am home 

Wrapped in your love, free from all harm 


So let us revel in this heated passion 

In this dance of flesh and spirit 

For there is nothing more divine 

Than the beauty of a love that so intense. 

Wellington 3 Publishing

Wellington 3 Publishing presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington 3 Publishing where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington 3 Publishing is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form