Their No I In Loyalty

Hell nah homie, you already know the answer to that one. Loyalty is a two-way street, ain't no way I'm gonna be out here busting my ass for some broad that don't give a damn about me.


Loyalty, Their No I In Loyalty

See, that's the problem with a lot of these females nowadays. They want the loyalty, the rides, the gifts, all that extra shit. But as soon as you ask for a lil' consideration and respect in return, they look at you like you grew two heads.


Nah bruh, it don't work like that. I'm a real one, I keep it a hunnid with my chick. So if she can't return that same energy, why the hell should I go out way for her? Make it make sense fam.


I done had too many of these situationships where I'm the only one putting in effort. Constantly checking in, doing lil' favors, you know, being a gentleman. But then when I need her to come through for me, it's nothing but excuses and half-ass attempts.


Loyalty has to be mutual, you feel me? If she can't be there for a brother when I need her, why I'ma go outta my way for her lame ass? Integrity ain't dead, but it damn sure ain't gonna be one-sided neither.


Gotta know your worth dude. Once you start lacking that self-respect and letting yo girl play you, it's a wrap. I refuse to be one of these dudes getting curved and finessed constantly. Where's the loyalty in that?


Nah, I'm too old and too wise for that crap now homie. I'ma save my loyalty for the real ones who got my back like I got theirs. Until then, I'm focused on me. Can't be out here wasting my time and energy on females who don't value a solid dude when they got one. You feel me or you just listening to me rant?​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form