Can’t Teach Loyalty

 Yo homie, let me vent real quick about these so-called "ride or die" chicks out here. I'm tired of these broads thinking they can control a grown man like me. Nah, fam, I'm my own man, feel me? 


Man talking

Soon as you don't wanna do every little thing they want, they get all mad and bent outta shape then start wildin' out. Like damn, baby girl, I got my own life too. Can't be at your service 24/7.


And don't even get me started on loyalty. These lil' mamas will be all up in your business, but don’t know how to be loyal  know lm what in sayin'? Can’t tell them nothing if you do her family and the whole neighborhood knows your business. I thought the rule was, what happens between us, stays between us? Guess that code don't apply no more.


Nah bruh, I'm done with these disloyal females who think they run the show. A real one will sit down and follow your lead have your back, not be tryna control you and telling everybody information that I told you in private my pair out your dirty laundry and be all up there ex faces. That's why me and ol' girl ain't together no more. I had to dip she don’t know what loyalty is hell if anything she being loyal to the wrong person, feel me?


Loyalty is top five on in my list. If you can't stay solid and let a man be a man, then we got no future, plain and simple. I need a day one that's gonna ride for me, not try to put me on a leash. Ya feel me? Until I find that, solo dolo, fam. Can't be caught up in these lame situation no more.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form