Finding The Right Words

 Making Your Words Flow With Ease 


Man standing with his head down



Norman mouth dropped when he saw this beautiful stunning woman in the coffee shop. Her smile stood out and couldn’t help but notice. As she approached the counter, he built up the courage to speak but found himself frozen, all he could say is: Hi, I’m Norman like baseball yea that’s what I like. A few moment passed, and she  said ok Norman and got up and left. Norman standing there looking like he was lost. 


Don’t be like Norman fellas and freeze up from not knowing what to say. Glad he wasn’t at the alter. You need to come over to Street Smart Seduction Services. We are here in time of need. So here are few guaranteed hot lines that would make you seem like a philosopher. We’ll check back with Norman and see how he does after his lesson. Let’s get to it:


1. "Excuse me, ma’am I don’t mean to bother you but I couldn't help but notice your beautiful smile. Hi, I'm [your name], it's certainly a pleasure to meet you."


2. "Yes ma’am, I hope you don't mind me saying, I must say outfit is obviously astonishing. I can tell you seen you have genuine taste."


3. "I don't want to come off as rude or anything, but it would mess my day up if I didn't tell you how beautiful you were sitting over here. Truly amazing."


4. "Forgive Ms. I couldn't let this chance of a lifetime pass without introducing myself. I'm [your name], and I'd love to know your name."


Ok, Norman is up to the plate let’s see how he does this time. I hope hit it out the park. Here we go: 


5. "I apologize for the abrupt introduction. Hi I’m Norman but your beauty with energy is like a magnet pulling me towards you from across  the room, and I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by to meet someone with a smile beautiful as yours."


That was much better. 


 Conclusion


Some missed opportunities often lead to “regret” or “I should’ve have”.  Norman inability to find the right words cost him a potential connection. By having confidence to build courage. You could turn the next encounter into a memorable experience that could lead something more.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​


Street Smart Seduction Services 

Wellington 3 Publishing

Wellington 3 Publishing presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington 3 Publishing where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington 3 Publishing is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form