You keep Me Going

 

Man-sitting-at-a-table-with-laptop-open-with-the-thumb-up


You can hate all you want, but it's only gonna make me work harder! The more you try to put me down, it’s like adding gas to a fire. I can see it all over your face - you're frustrated, cause you didn’t think I would’ve made it this far so you mad aren't you? And I can hear the hate in your voice and see it in your eyes too. But guess who doesn’t care? Me that’s who! 


Because I'm going to keep pushing forward no matter what. Your attempts to stop me is not working but only are just adding fuel to the fire. The more you try to hold me back, the more I’m going to move forward. So go ahead, keep on hating - it's only going making me stronger!


I can see you want me to fail, but guess what? That's not gonna happen. I'm way too determined for that. This is my path, and I'm walking it no matter what you say or do. So you might as well just shut up sit back and watch, because I'm about to blow your mind.


The future is mine, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. So keep on hating - it's only motivating me to be all I can be making me more unstoppable. One day you're gonna wish you'd been a little more supportive. And But hey, that's cool. I got this.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Wellington 3 Publishing

Wellington 3 Publishing presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington 3 Publishing where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington 3 Publishing is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form