Part Two: The Unfaithful Tale of a Teacher (insiders view)

Part Two: The Unfaithful Tale of a Teacher (insiders view)

                                    


The unfaithful tale of two coworkers hooking up and the husband of one of the coworkers told the supervisor that he was looking for the coworker that was with his wife. It went a little something like this:


Supervisor: Hey Mark this Ms. Thomas their this man here claiming you was with his wife the past weekend (husband snatches the phone) 


Husband: Hey buddy where you at?


Mark: Who is this?


Husband: You know exactly who this is you was with my wife so you can tell me where you at right now and what you did with my wife at the hotel or things can bloody and you don’t want that. 


Mark: You don’t want that either homie the only blood that will be shed is yours. Far as your wife you really don’t want to know that. Let’s just say when I left she had a big smile on her face. Supervisor you ok?


Supervisor: I’m good Mark 


Husband: I know your location little boy see you in minute. 


Mark: Come on can’t wait to see you. 


The evening event at the school ended.  Wife walking around the school looking for her husband and found him in the parking lot. 


Wife: Where’s my phone?


Husband: You got some explaining to do. 


Wife: Explain what I know you didn’t go through my phone did you find what you was looking for. 


Mark gets a phone call. 

School District Superintendent: Yes may I speak to Mr. Mark?


Mark: Yes this him


Husband and Wife arguing in the school parking lot. 

Husband: Yeah, I found that you been cheating on me with your coworker and you told me you was with sister last weekend that was lie. I also called your boyfriend. 


Wife: what you mean boyfriend who did you call?


Husband: You know who I called the man you was with at the hotel with. He told me everything I need to know about what happened between y’all. 


Wife: What you mean he told everything you know. Did he tell you that he left me with a big smile on my face. 


Husband: “What, pardon me”? 

The husband lost all self control. 


The phone call Mark received. 


Schools District Superintendent: Mr. Mark this is the school district superintendent it was brought to the school district system that you was involved with colleague at the middle school that you work at ok with that being said the teacher that you involved with she has gone missing. When was the last time you seen her and have you been in contact with her lately or do you have any information about her whereabouts sir?


Mark: Yes sir I was involved with a colleague but after that night the next morning we both had breakfast and after that we went ill separate ways. But she did tell me she had abusive husband that would hit her so you might want to check him out. 


School District Superintendent: Thank you Mr. Mark thanks for your honesty you can turn in your keys in the morning thanks for service. 


Mark: Damn you firing me for something that was consensual. Cool see you in the morning(hangs up). 

School District Superintendent: Hello Hello you there. 


Mark calls one of his friends. 

Mark: What’s up big homie you wouldn’t believe what happened boy


Friend: What happened big dog?

Mark: Man remember I told you bout the teacher I spent the night with last weekend. 


Friend: Yeah 


Mark: How bout her husband got phone and read her texts and he decided to call me and ask me what happened at the hotel room with his wife or things going to get bloody. 


Friend: So what you told bro?


Mark: I told him to come see and when I told him when I left the hotel your wife had big kool-aid smile on her face. 


Friend: “Man you crazy” I know that boy was hot after you said that. 

Mark: You know he was. Now she missing and they fired me from the school. 


Friend: Man hold up you said she missing? Oh that’s the husband work with her been missing. I’ll fire you to for messing around with a coworker on the school time. She should be teaching her class and you post to be making sure the school is up kept but I guess y’all had other plans. 


Mark: Exactly. I hear you bro. I just hope she alive and well. I’m thinking she just ran away from him cause he was abusing her. 


Friend: Yeah bro she probably ran away from him and didn’t let nobody know but the important people in her life. She didn’t tell you cause you important. 


Mark: Man chill out this not the time for jokes. 


Part One: The Unfaithful Tale Of A Teacher

Wellington 3 Publishing

Wellington 3 Publishing presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington 3 Publishing where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington 3 Publishing is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form