From Hello, To Hell No

 The Fastest Way To Get Rejected

Woman sitting at table with a light on her holding up a fist



Here are 10 of the worst pickup lines that would get you rejected quick. Don’t try this at home!


 "Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written from head to toe."


"I've been staring at you all night. Want to go somewhere more private?"


"I'm like a Rubik's Cube baby. The more you play with me, the harder I get."


"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm really feeling a connection."


"You must be the reason for global warming because you're hotter than all these other girls combined."


 "I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you. Please talk to me?"


 "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because you must be an angel."


"Want to come back to my place and see my bed... I mean, etchings?"


"You're pretty smart for a girl. Want to grab a drink and talk about comic books?"


 If her name is Kate: "Yo Katey-kins, can I buy you a drink?"


Conclusion:

These pickup lines are ineffective and offensive that’s lack respect, or genuine interest Instead of relying on crappy lines, it's better to approach a woman with authenticity, respect, and know how to have a meaningful conversation. Remember that women are individuals with diverse interests and personalities, and not subjective to them lame one-liner’s. Stay tuned for more from Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s. 


Wellington 3 Publishing

Wellington 3 Publishing presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington 3 Publishing where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington 3 Publishing is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form