“For You Rear-View Hater’s”

 Leave The Past In The Past 


If you are doing good for yourself and finally getting on that right path nobody gives a damn that you decided to go that straight narrow nobody cares about what it took for you to get to that level. The only level they want to see you on is the level under them. So they will try and discourage you bring up your past anything to bring back down with them. 



Man sitting in a car looking out the rear-view mirror

They still think you are that same old person that made mistakes in the past. All they wanna see is the down side, the same old mistakes tha you didn’t nothing from, the old you. Like, seriously? Leave that crap in the past where it belongs. I've moved on and you should too. They can’t see you are a different person now but they can't see that. 


Every damn morning I wake up, im not thinking about y’all I'm out here grinding, trying to crush a goal I set for myself.  And it don't matter how hard you try to drag my name through the mud. Talking about me to others behind my back down. I'm gonna succeed regardless.


So how about you find a new hobby? 'Cause trying to get under my skin ain't working out for you. I'm done entertaining that negative energy. I'm focused on my future, my goals. Y'all can keep obsessing over old news if you want, but I ain't got time for that.


At the end of the day, your opinion of me ain't paying my bills or achieving my dreams. So keep that outdated news or whatever about me to yourself. I'm too busy bossing up and don’t care about your small-minded gossip.


Peace out. I've got bigger things to worry about than your fake news. 

Wellington 3 Publishing

Wellington 3 Publishing presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington 3 Publishing where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington 3 Publishing is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form