Ain’t Bout That Life

 Yo, I was just scrolling through the 'gram the other day, you know how it go. Just checking in going through my feed when I saw something that made me shake my head. It was this girl I kinda knew from back in high school days. 


Woman, instagram, Ain’t Bout That Life

She had posted one of those not so overly edited pics, you know the ones - heavy filters, body barely covered with clothes, caption talkin' reckless like "Slaying these hoes" and all that. But here's the kicker - the comments under her pic? Oh man, they were thirsty. 


She had all these dudes in her comments straight up drooling and fawning over her. Leaving the most pathetic, desperate comments you ever seen. "Wow queen you're so fine will you be mine!" "Please ruin my life!" Like bro, who tells someone to ruin their life. Idiots! Have  some self-respect!


But I felt bad for her too in a way. Posting all that overly sexual, degrading content about herself. Clearly seeking attention from anybody willin' to give it. Doesn't she know that shit just makes her look insecure as hell? Like you don't really love and value herself?


I had to skip her past right quick before I lost too many brain cells. That's the kind of toxic female I try to avoid gettin' caught up with, you feel me? If a woman posts stuff disrespecting herself like that on social media, how she gonna respect a man and she doesn’t have respect for herself? Plus how is she gonna expect a real man to respect her?


Nah, I need a queen who's got her mind right. Uplifting herself and uplifting those around her. Confident in who she is without needing to degrade herself for likes to grow attention. That's the kind of woman I'm tryna vibe with these days. The type to make a brotha better, not catch a whole lotta regrets.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form