Money Talks, But Should We Listen?

 

Bottom of a man’s feet


It all started on a hot Tuesday evening, when Jeff received a text message from an unknown number. The message read - "Hi, are you still interested in selling pictures of the bottom of your feet we prefer older male feet 21-60 years old? We pay good money."


Jeff's was confused and the thought was disgusting. Who could possibly be interested in pictures of the bottom of people feet? But curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to engage in a conversation with the stranger.


"Why are you interested in buying pictures of older male feet and how would someone pay you for them pictures?" Jeff texted back.


"Just the bottom of your feet," replied the stranger, I do cash app, Venmo, and PayPal. I can’t do chime because of my banking situation. "We pay a lot of money for them.  Do you have any for sale?"


"No, I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures of the bottom of my feet for sale sir," Jeff lied. The truth was, he had no idea where he could even find such pictures. He wasn't sure if he should be creeped out or intrigued by the whole conversation.


The messages kept pouring in, as the stranger insisted on Jeff providing him with pictures of older male feet, ranging from 20 to 60 years of age. It was as if the stranger had an obsession with them.


Jeff has had enough, and decided to put an end to him texting once and for all.


"Please stop texting me. I have no interest in selling or buying any pictures of the bottom of males feet," Jeff texted in all caps.


There was no reply for a while, but then Jeff received a final message - "I'm sorry if I bothered you. I just recently had paid my phone bill from four months ago and just checking to see if you were still interested in selling me pictures of the bottom your feet but ok I understand.”


It was then that Jeff realized that the stranger wasn't a pervert, but simply someone who was willing to pay for pictures of the bottom of your feet. He had a moment of sympathy towards the stranger and responded - "I'm sorry for being rude. I hope you can find what you're looking for."


The conversation ended there, but it left Jeff with a weird sense of unease. He couldn't wrap his head around why someone would be willing to pay good money for pictures under the bottom of men's feet. But then again, there are all sorts of strange and interesting things in this world.

Wellington 3 Publishing

Wellington 3 Publishing presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for us at Wellington 3 Publishing where we take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. Wellington 3 Publishing is looking forward to sharing more of our works with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form