No Clean Hands in Love

 

Wash your hands-No Clean Hands in Love


Max and Susie were a young couple living in a bustling city. They had been together for just over a year, living life hand in hand, constantly discovering new things about each other, day by day. One night, while enjoying a cozy night in, a peculiar incident unfolded, revealing an unsuspected trait of Susie's that left Max horrified.


The small but inviting scent of pizza wafted around their tiny apartment as they sat and talked about their day. Eventually, Max needed to use the bathroom. As a normal routine, he washed his hands thoroughly before stepping back into their candlelit living room, not knowing he was about to walk into a disturbing revelation.


Just as he returned, Susie questioned him curiously, Why did you wash your hands what you got poop on them. See you need to learn know how to wipe yourself to where you don’t have to wash your hands like me.


Max froze in his tracks, immediately. Wait...What? You're joking, right? he said, convinced she was just trying to prank him.


Susie shrugged, genuinely clueless. No, I'm not joking. Why should I? Since we been together I haven’t washed my hands. 


Max was disgusted. Are you out of your mind? It's not just about literally having poop on your hands. It's about hygiene and preventing the spread of germs. You work in a restaurant, for God's sake, you handle food!


His anger wasn't merely contained to the fact that Susie did not wash her hands, but it was the carelessness with which she handled food that really got to him. It shook his image of the charming, caring, and responsible woman he was falling in love with. And this situation was as grotesque as it was unsettling.


Max: Are you telling me you prepare my meals, our meals, with those unwashed hands?   


Susie: Yes breakfast, lunch, dinner and I put ice in your cup with my bare hands I don’t see why you acting so weird. But baby you didn’t have a problem until now. When I was preparing our food I would have to go to the bathroom and poop and I didn’t wash my hands and serve dinner you and you never knew the difference. 


Max: YOU DID WHAT? Oh Hell No! And then you all calm about it. What planet are you from? 


Max shook his head in disbelief, nausea creeping up his throat at the thought.

Seeing her perplexed look, he took a deep breath, anger simmering beneath his voice. You’re disgusting, Susie! Everyone should wash their hands after using the bathroom! That's common sense! And I can’t believe you would tell me this so nonchalantly, as if it's normal. I need some time to process this, Max hesitated for a second looking back at Susie shaking his head in disgust before walking out of the door.


Susie was left behind, speechless and confused, not fully understanding why such a simple habit had caused a rift in their otherwise happy relationship. As Max walked away, Susie standing there saying to herself “he only ate my poop one time by mistake” the stark chill of regret seep in, but it was too late. His trust had been broken.


Everyone wash your hands!

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s

Wellington’s 3 Publishing’s presents Wellington’s Short Story Collection and Wellington Best Stories Writing is truly a labor of love for me and I take great pleasure in being able to create meaningful stories and to have them published. I look forward to sharing more of my work with the world in the coming years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form